Tickets to National Kaunas Drama Theatre (NKDT) plays are available at the Theatre’s box-office and all “Tiketa” box-offices
- Theatre’s box-office is open Monday to Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.,
Lunch break from 3.30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Laisvės al. 71, phone number +370 37 224064.
- Find the nearest “Tiketa” box-office. You can find the list of all available box-offices here.
Book your tickets by calling the following phone numbers:
- 1588 (1 min/0.58 Eur) if you want to book 1 to 9 tickets.
- +370 37 224064 (the price per minute is a regular fixed rate) if you want to book 10 or more tickets.
Money refund in the event of a cancellation
- Tickets can be returned at the box office in which they were purchased. If you buy a ticket online, you must also return your tickets online. Log in to your account, go to the “tickets/purchase history”, choose the event and click on the “information” label. Provide all necessary data and choose “Return ticket”.
- If you can’t find a way to return your tickets in your account, please send us a copy of your ticket payment statement – we will refund your tickets systematically.